COLON AND INTESTINAL FORMULA
The Colon and Intestinal Formula consisting of the best, effective and safe herbal aperients, laxatives, and cathartics. Balanced with fiber herbs allows the herbs to help stimulate peristalsis (bowel movement). In addition, it is great for cleansing, repairing, toning, strengthening and rejuvenating the gastro-intestinal tract in general and the colon (large intestine) in particular. The formula aids in digestion, assists in the relief of gas and gives you a natural colon cleanse. It also eliminates impurities thus conditioning the entire gastrointestinal system. The herbs in this formula help repair damaged villi, lubricate the colon and aid in the formation of healthy stools.
How does the Colon Formula support health?
- Promotes the natural motility of gastrointestinal system.
- Promotes healthy bowel movement, natural constipation relief, and parasite removal.
- A plant based supplement that helps support healthy intestinal flora for proper digestive and intestinal function.
- Prebiotics help support healthy intestinal flora for proper digestive and intestinal function.
- Herbs included promote antioxidant support.
- Helps relieve occasional gas and bloating.
- Help the colon lubricate itself and form healthy stools.
For best results:
Take 3 to 5 capsules daily with a glass of water two or three hours before bed. This will encourage a bowel movement in the morning without compromising daily activities with multiple trips to the bathroom.
FUNCTION: The Colon and Intestinal formula contains herbs that condition the colon and intestinal tract by mildly stimulating peristalsis. It also sweeps the colon walls (due to its mucilaginous and bulking properties) helping to repair villi, lubricating the colon and aiding in the formation of stools. Health and disease originate in the colon. A clean and functioning colon is a prerequiste for optimum health.
Ingredients: Senna Leaf and Pods, Cascara Sagrada, Activated Charcoal, Buckthorn, Psyllium Husks, Black Walnut Hulls, Rhubarb, Irish Moss, Aloe Vera, Mandrake, Pook Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Cayenne, Bentonite Clay, Guar Gum, Goldenseal Root and Ipecac Root